It's three o'clock in the afternoon, and you find yourself nodding off at your desk. You muster up what little energy you have left and make your way to the break room in search of an antidote. Your mind and body on auto pilot, you grab a cup of coffee and "something sweet".
Business Networking Tips
There are hundreds, maybe thousands, of business networking books available today, and each one offers "proven" strategies or best practices on how to make the most of it. Some call it an art, some see mastering networking as a science, but all of them see it as an essential element of business in today's world. For me, I see it as the best opportunity available to surround myself with like-minded business professionals interested in sharing and growing in the years ahead.
Looking for a home loan in Miami? Five factors to consider before you start:
- Prepare yourself: 3 months before looking at properties have a mortgage professional review your financial situation including credit, income, employment & assets.
- Set up a budget: By understanding your finances, you’ll make wiser decisions when it comes to smart loan options—saving you time and trouble.
- Learn how credit works: Consumer education is integral to the home-buying process. Like families, not all loans are the same—there are a wide variety of loan options and finding the right match to your needs is as important as choosing your home.
- Ask a lot of questions: Your lender should make you feel comfortable and be open with insightful guidance. If you’re not getting straight answers, walk away.
- Pick the right vendor: Banks have specific programs they promote, mortgage companies differ in experience and loan options, and closing costs vary from one organization to another. Do your homework before choosing your home loan.
Meet the Team
We have a prestigious team of genuine caring professionals with a wealth of knowledge and commitment to getting the job done right.LEARN MORE
Let our concierge-like service help you find the ideal loan for you. We have Jumbo Loans, Foreign National loans, FHA, VA and more.LEARN MORE